How you can help

Donate by post

Cheque or Money Order

Please make out cheques or money orders to Acid Survivors Trust International and post to:

Acid Survivors Trust International
St Hilda’s East Community Centre, Room T1, 18 Club Row, London E2 7EY

Gift Aid

If you would like to make a Gift Aid declaration as well, you can make your donation go further.

I confirm I have paid or will pay an amount of income tax and/or capital gains tax for each tax year (6 April to 5 April) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that all the charities or Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs) that I donate to will reclaim on my gifts for that tax year. I understand that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify. I understand the charity will reclaim 28p of tax on every £1 that I gave up to 5 April 2008 and will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I give on or after 6 April 2008

If cheque, please click the following to download a Gift Aid Declaration form (40 kb)

If you’re donating via CAF, please indicate where applicable.

Gifts over $500 from the US can be made tax-effectively via CAF America. Please click here to fill out a CAF America Gift Aid Form.

Website design by Whitespace Design